Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Looking back a little...........

Many...many thanks to those who have joined in with Jo's 'Foiled' dare to date. Thank you so much. Don't forget- there is still time to join in the 'foiled' dare and possibly win a prize from Paper Pesto ! and if you really still have time on your hands .....

This weeks little extra,-is all about looking back a little-at the last dare. We want you choose a card from one of the design teams cards submitted for the 'Foiled' dare and come up with a card using one or two of the same elements. tricky... !

Here's a couple of the cards from the design team to hopefully inspire you a little.

9 comments :

Unknown said...

Goodness - I've NEVER been first before! I took 3 elements from Kathy's cards last Friday. My card is on my BLOG. Lol Lynn x

Andrea, said...

Fab challenge, I have taken the stars as my element and combined it with another challenge. My card is on my blog.

My card

Rosanne said...

Hey, am I really the third to complete this dare? I had fun with this, not sure I did what the dare intended though.
Here's a link to my blog.
http://rosannes-blog.blogspot.com/

Judy said...

I took the elements from Jane's card, went overboard and took 4 of them!
Here's the link
http://mangaroamade.blogspot.com
Judy NZ

debby4000 said...

I had just finished a card with a star on, good timing.
http://debby4000.blogspot.com/2008/01/more-challenges.html

SueH said...

Really enjoyed doing this weeks Little Extra and as always the DT’s cards were great inspiration.

I used a Silver star and the same Tilda image as Lythan used on her card last Friday.
You can see it here

stamp and scrape said...

I found Kathy's card very inspirational - thanks to her! Here's my take on her hearts:

http://stampandscrape.blogspot.com/2008/01/listen-to-your-heart.html
Ros

Di said...

I thought the challenge yesterday read differently from what it says today, so I went back to the previous week's challenge instead of the 'Foiled' one. But I'm not going to change it now. I used Kathy's 'Lets Play Hide and Seek card. Fun to do.

Di

Fink said...

Checked everyones stuff out and it was great!