Wednesday, May 28, 2008

5th in our series.............

Thank you all for the wonderful creations that you have produced for Sue's cool 'beady' dare. We've enjoyed looking at them all- and there is still time to get a beady card done if you get a chance.

Meanwhile, for those of you who might be twiddling your thumbs here's this weeks mid week dare and we are now onto our 5th in the series of our Anniversary gift theme inspiration.

This week we are looking at the 3rd Anniversary and traditional and modern gifts for the 3rd Anniversary is:-

Leather or crystal/glass

Don't forget to leave us a comment and a link to your blog so that we can come visit ! Thanks again for joining in.

3 comments :

Ellen said...

me first? whats happened?/

hey I see a pin with beads..nice one. I like that image of the vintage car on that background.

my leathery card is here..

http://scrappanic.blogspot.com/2008/05/leather-glass-or-crystals.html

Sheila said...

Good grief......I usually have to scroll until my hand drops off to get to the comments box.....eeh.....me and Ellen......quick as linty's we are....lol!!!

I've gone for leather too.......

My Card

Jackie said...

I'm slightly behind at the mo (so what's new ;)) and have just posted my card on my blog!