Friday, April 29, 2011

By Royal Appointment


Thanks to everyone who took part in Rein's fab dare last week! There were some lovely card projects on show.
Also a big thank you to everyone that applied for our Design Team callout - we have been really impressed with the submissions.
~ - ~
This week it's me, Nat, setting the dare, and I'm sure you'll be able to guess our theme!
Yep, in honour of today's right Royal Wedding your challenge is to make a card with...

A royal or patriotic theme to it!

You could choose anything from fairytale princesses to vintage-ware à la all the (sometimes kitschy) memorabilia that has been on offer in various retail outlets throughout the land.

Check out the wonderful projects that the design team have come up with.

Happy creating everyone!

Kathy
Rein
Samm

Jo





11 comments :

Sharon said...

Great theme - I've added my card to the inlinkz - put my own "stamp" on the theme!

joanne wardle said...

hi, I'm slightly backlinking as I actually posted my card yesterday, but it was just too perfect for the theme , I couldn't miss it. I hope that's okay
Joanne

Katalytic said...

Some fabulous cards and a great theme

Sharon (glitterangel) said...

Great theme, and some gorgeous cards by all x

Leo said...

Really love your cards guys!
xx Leo

Di said...

This was such fun - especially when still riding high after the wedding! Di x

Tessa Tegendraads said...

What a cute cards, love the theme!!
They all look so beautiful

xx Tessa

Mandy said...

Gorgeous cards ladies
hugs Mandy xx

Amy Tidd said...

I loved this!! My 1st entry into the DCD and loved doing it, looking forward to the next one already!!!! Amyxxx

Sarah said...

Great cards from the DT.
Enjoyed this challenge and had just the image!

Traceyr said...

I have joined in this challenge - a week late I'm afraid.

Will visit you all later.

:)