Friday, October 12, 2012

Incy Wincy Spider

Thank you to everyone that joined in with last weeks colour challenge set by Sharon with that lovely autumnal colour palette, we really enjoyed visiting your blogs. 
It's Leo here this week with your new challenge and I've got a slightly spooky one for you!

Spooky Spiders

I'd like you to make a card featuring a spider or spiders in your design. You could make them creepy crawly or cute and cuddly I'll leave that up you!
Have fun and don't forget to post and share your link so we can come see what you've made.
 x Leo
Leo

Kathy  

Gez
 Kate  

Nat


Rein   

   Zuzana

Lythan




4 comments :

Claire Spielman said...

Thanks for the creepy crawly challenge. I REALLY hate spiders, but your DT did such a great bunch of cards that were most inspiring. I'm a new follower to your blog and challenges. I do hoe you can stop by and say HI!
Creative Wishes,
Claire S
www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

Bettina L. said...

Such a fun challenge and love the projects too;) xx

Christine said...

Gorgeous DT inspiration great chall thank you.

smiles Christine x

Nance said...

This is my first play at Daring Cardmakers. Cute challenge!

Nance S.
www.soulstampin.blogspot.com