Friday, November 23, 2012

Twinkle Twinkle

Yes another week has whizzed by and that means it is time for a new dare!

After the refreshing change of non Christmas cards last week, I decided to make this week's dare one where you can be seasonal if you wish, but no pressure if you don't - or have already finished making the cards for this year. (swot!)

So it is pretty simple really - the theme is
Twinkle, twinkle!
and you are challenged to make a card that features at least one star.

The Design Team, along with our talented Guest Miri, have created card magic once again (with a star shaped wand of course). Have a look at these celestial beauties!





Miri   
Gez       


Rein 
 
Sharon   

Kathy  


Nat
Lythan
Leo

Zuzana

Thank you for joining in with us this week.  We always enjoy reading your messages, so please leave a comment as well as your link.



1 comment :

Nance said...

This is my first time playing with Daring Cardmakers. THanks for such a fun challenge. I hope to participate more often. I couldn't find any challenge rules so I hope I have not missed them. Have a great night!