Friday, July 31, 2015

New Beginnings

Hi everyone!

Before I come to this week's dare, we wanted to thank those of you who played along with our Ruby Rock-it birthday dare last week! There certainly were some creative and imaginative interpretations - fab work you guys!

The winner of our Ruby Rock-it special prize pack is
Please email {Beckie} with your postal address

It's my turn to set the dare this week and well, today happens to be the day that one chapter of my daytime career ends and another begins. So, inspired by 
"New Beginnings"
and everything they entail I challenged my fellow teamies to create a card on this very theme.

Whether new beginnings in work, love, family, life in general or in celebration of a new adventure, or simply sharing inspirational and uplifting words of wisdom - the choice is yours!

 The Design Team had some beautiful takes on this theme:


Nat
Gez
Kathy






~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
InLinkz

2 comments :

irishfaery said...

Eeee! Thank you so much for my win! Totally delighted!

Kerry Louise
xx

Plony said...

Just found your blog...love to play with you in your challenge.
xxx Plony